Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Far Enough Away That It'll Never Arrive

November is a mere 24 days away, and I've already committed myself to Flabberino, and last night I signed up for NaNoWriMo. For those uninitiated, that's National Novel Writer's Month. In 30 days, I'm supposed to compose 50,000 words. With interesting characters. And a logical storyline. I figure if each blog entry I've put here is 250 words, that'd merely be 200 days worth of writing. Squeezed into 30 days. Minus the weekends, probably. Minus my wedding anniversary, the Thanksgiving holiday, and whatever other days I end up scrapping.

In other words, if things get considerably thinner here on THR, that's why. I'll try to use this to keep tabs on both. And when I brag about 50, that's the number of situps. If I brag about 225, that's my weight going down. If I brag about 2,500, that's a good day of writing. If I brag about 25,000, I'll need to come up with a reason.

Oh! I got one! But a high score on Castle Wars is hardly bragworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment