Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On Again, On Again

On Blogger, I have followers. On Facebook, I have friends. On StoryMash, I have disciples. On my feet, I have wet socks. On top of spaghetti, I have cheese. On Sunday, I have church. On Dasher, I have reindeer reins. On TV, I have PBS. On tap, I have filtered water. On my tab, I have another Shirley Temple. On my nerves, I have stupid people. On the alternate pin placement at Crockett Park's #7, I have a forehand roller with an Eagle. On my desk, I have too much crap. On my schedule, I have too many obligations. On my mind, I have you - always. On the NCAA men's basketball bubble, I have no interest until March. On my Geo Prizm, I have 162,000+ miles. On the radio, I have Nickel Creek. On my face, I have scruff. On to more important things, I have plenty.

1 comment: