Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crap and Crap

Show me the group who claims to play medeival musical instruments, and I'll show you a band of lyres.

Is it unusual to have a favorite bathroom stall at work? I remember an online test a few years back to survey urinal usage - which ones to use, depending on which were already occupied. With stalls, I expect the rule is to use the one on the end. But if the end is a handicapped bathroom, do you take the first one so everyone passes you, or do you take the next-to-last stall? Do you risk using the handicapped stall, and if so, what happens when someone in a wheelchair rolls into the bathroom?

I'm aware of several people who refuse to sit in a public restroom at all, and while I don't blame them, I don't commend them either. Everybody poops. There's a book about it. I could never make it as a germaphobe.

I've not heard a different term for handicapped bathrooms either. I'd think with the PC invasion, someone would rename it to something less potentially offensive. Special needs bathroom? See, that connotates something entirely different to me.

This is potentially the second blog entry this week about poop. Maybe I have mental constipation and I can't squeeze out any other ideas. They'll flush out soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. I would agree that "special needs" stalls gives me the image of two men tapping feet under the partition. What about "Plus-Stalls"
    "All that s**t and more"
    "Double-wides" Now there's an image for you.

    ReplyDelete