Monday, August 3, 2009

Prefuse

Dunno whether these should be handed out weekly, monthly, or annually, but people should be given "Prefusal" chips. These would be tokens that allowed you to decline anything with no further implications, ramifications, or discussion. I don't want to know what opportunity it is, I don't care if I might've enjoyed it, it doesn't matter that they were handing out free money and Chagall Guevera was the house band - don't tell me a danged thing about whatever it may be, because I refuse.

This should count for food - don't tell me what ingredients are in it or what else I've eaten and loved that this will remind me of. You say "Tomato and Lima Bean Casserole" and I get to prefuse. I don't want a "No thank you" bite.

Offer me a night at the opera? Maybe it was a rock opera, for which the surviving members of Pink Floyd were going to re-do The Wall. I'll never know - I prefuse.

A trip to the shopping mall? Too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment