Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10 For Tuesday (on Wednesady)

She's a bottomless pit of information. Which is to say she can never retrieve anything I teach her.

Who wears tall, pointed, conical hats? Wizards, dunces, partygoers. Try as I might, I'm unable to draw a connection without a sharpie.

One type of Scotch tape claims to be invisible. It fell out of my Office Depot bag and now I can't see it anywhere.

Has anyone invented a sailboat with a detachable sail usable for parasailing? The boat would also come equipped with a power-motor. Glide all you want, and when you finish, enjoy a relaxing sail. Bonus uses if boating near tall waterfalls.

While I imagine the difference between hair and fur is an issue of density, I doubt any scientist has a definitive follicle per square inch ratio correlating to each.

Music sidekicks like John Oates or Andrew from WHAM! - if I ran into one of them at the supermarket, would I recognize them? Would they want me to?

I'm not slouching. I'm positioning myself aerodynamically in case my monitor tranforms into a giant turbine. I'm surprised OSHA hasn't come after those people with "proper" posture.

Sure, they call them life jackets, but have you ever seen a jacket perform CPR? I think not.

I shall now alphabetically list the letters in list: I, L, S, T. I shall now leave the chronological list up to someone else.

There must be an opposite of epiphanies, where someone is filled with brilliant ideas and suddenly, they vanish! I'm sure I suffer from this malady.

No comments:

Post a Comment