Friday, September 25, 2009

Audience of Me

For an extra challenge, try completing today's newspaper's crossword puzzle using a Magnum marker.

Last night, I stopped at WalMart to buy ink cartridges for our printer. Black ink runs $21/box, and the tri-color collection will drain your account $38.88 (dunno what it is about rollback prices having repeated digits, but that's not the only reason I'm not a marketing guru). So I could've spent over $60 (after tax) and walked out with two cartridges. Or, as the result ended up, I could walk out of the store with a brand new printer complete with color and B&W cartridges for $32. Somewhere, environmentalists will freak out at all the once-used printers discarded because re-equipping was cheaper than re-upping ink. If there was thought or logic involved in pricing, I don't want any of these people elected to public office.

No comments:

Post a Comment