Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anatomy of anatomy

It is next to impossible to type with jazz hands.

My Mr. T. chia-head has a cleft forehead; both eyebrows have rainbows above them, but there's a definitive crease down the center. As he sports a beard, I can't determine whether or not he also has a cleft chin. Though the cartilege of his nose might hide such a thing, is it possible he has a cleft skull?

What is the maximum price of something I could purchase using only loose pennies? I must have a dollar or two in copper in my car's junk tray (shows my opinion). Over time, they've accumulated a greasy coating. Dunno if that's a natural pennies-in-sunlight byproduct, or if my kids sneezed on them and the slippy goo is the chemical reaction. Another instance where ignorance is bliss.

I've managed to break the nose pads off at least three pairs of my sunglasses. My sons are responsible for damaging dozens of pairs. I have a sizeable cranium to begin with, so it's hard enough to find shades that don't resemble John Lennon specs when I wear 'em. Checking mirrors, I can see they're often crooked. Yet no one informs me of this. Is "You're glasses are crooked" along the same line as "You have food stuck between your teeth," in that you need an established relationship to inform the unknowing sufferer? Are none of my friendships quality enough to reveal that information? I'm going with option B: all my friends think the glasses are straight and my head is crooked.

Had a speck of sleepdust in my eye pocket (the part of your eye socket closest to your nose where gunk accumulates and crystallizes overnight). Rubbed it out and scratched the skin - for a miniscule thing, it was sharp. Better to suffer the discomfort now; had I left it unremoved, it could've potentially grown like rock candy and wedged my eyeball straight out of my head.

Color test: blood is red. Veins are blue. What color wire do I cut so the bomb in my circulatory system doesn't detonate?

No comments:

Post a Comment